JESUS/YESHUA is CHRIST SAVIOR OF THE WORLD! Ask Him to forgive you of your sins today*<><~~~

Saturday, May 9, 2015

When I listen to this song... all I can think about is JESUS and His beautiful presence.  There is no where I rather be when I'm in His presence.  King David said this in Psalm 27:4 "One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple..." He wanted to be in the presence of God, because in His presence there is so much peace and so much rest.  
By the stressors of life we might forget that we must not worry or be anxious, because God will take care of EVERYTHING we need. How will being worried add a day to your life?  (Matthew 6:25-34)   ... “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.







No comments:

Post a Comment